• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of mechanical designs, specifically heating and cooling system design in Tool/Die/Mold platforms.
• Demonstrate proficiency in use of CAD software (SolidWorks), reading design drawings and applying these skills in the design of thermal engineered systems
• Recommend and provide data on components for thermal engineered systems, and work closely with production in the completion of engineered solutions.
• Work closely with R&D in the design, build, set-up and testing of engineering project work including developing and determining specifications for component parts and add-ons for meeting testing requirements.
• Assist in the design and layout of electrical schematics for thermal engineered systems to include control panel design, build, test and programming.
• Prefer 3-5 years experience working in a technical/engineering role
• Education: Mechanical Engineering Technology diploma or Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) - Mechanical or Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) - Mechanical
• Provide reasonable solutions to customer inquiries and respond in a prompt and pleasant manner to customer requests.
• Able to communicate well over the phone and describe solutions and products in an easily understood manner.
• Provide hand-written and typed correspondence for customers and supervisor that is clear, concise and accurate.
• Work with the Business Development Manager and the Engineering team to improve results and respond to customer needs sharing information and providing relevant input into the department.
• Analyze performance and look for ways of increasing profitability and ways of serving our customers better.
• Develop and maintain sales/project documents ensuring that they are accurate and that any changes or modifications are well documented. Assist with managing customer projects as directed by your supervisor.
• Demonstrate the ability to make sound decisions, balancing the needs of the customer with the interests of the company.
• Keep current in understanding the application and use of our products to better serve our customers.
• Working within your department, take steps to achieve short and long-term goals that improve the performance of the company.
• Maintain a professional and supportive relationship with our customers and make efforts to anticipate their needs.
• Demonstrate that you are able to respond well to unforeseen problems and demands from customers and your supervisor.
*Please note that these duties and responsibilities are not exhaustive and that you may be expected to perform other reasonable duties and responsibilities should the need arise.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year