top of page


Only request to meet an advisor if you are looking to get your credentials assessed.

Need An Evaluation?


CPG Recruitment Inc has partnered with World Education Services (WES), North America's tested leader in credential evaluation services. Learn more about the in person services we provide, reports we offer, and how to get started.

Your educational credential assessment report will help when you’re looking for a job, and will give you an advantage in the job market compared to other immigrants. 


Credential Evaluations

Our providers at WES evaluate academic credentials and qualifications from over 48,000 institutions across 203 countries and territories worldwide. These reports, adhering to industry standards, enjoy widespread recognition among numerous academic institutions, licensing bodies, and employers in the United States and Canada. CPG Recruitment Inc has taken strong initiatives to ensure all applicants receive exceptional credential evaluation in person services.

Newcomers to Canada

Demonstrate your academic achievements using an official report that carries the recognition and acceptance of licensing boards, educational establishments, and employers across the United States and Canada. Forge your path to success today.


Evaluations Process


Do you know which credential evaluation you need? 

Click to book an in person consultation. 

Our advisors make sure that the process of getting your educational credential assessment is made simple and easy.


An educational credential assessment is used to verify that your foreign degree, diploma, or certificate (or other proof of your credential) is valid and equal to a Canadian one. There are different types of  educational credential assessments. You need to get an  Educational credential assessment for immigration purposes. If you got another type of  educational credential assessment, you may be able to get it re-issued, depending on the type of  educational credential assessment and/or issuing organization.

Who can do your assessment

You must get your assessment from an organization or a professional body designated by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. They will give you a report that tells you what your education is equal to in Canada. CPG Recruitment Inc is a professional body that will tell you how to submit your documents to get your assessment. CPG Recruitment works through World Education Services (WES) who is a designated organization recognized by the government of Canada for all educational credential assessments since April 17th 2013.


In Canada, an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) is a process by which the educational qualifications earned outside of Canada are evaluated to determine their Canadian equivalency.

This assessment is often required for individuals who have obtained their education credentials from foreign institutions and wish to study, work, or immigrate to Canada.

Here are some key points about Education Credential Assessment in Canada:

  1. Purpose: The main purpose of an ECA is to provide an objective evaluation of foreign educational credentials and determine their comparability to Canadian standards.

  2. Recognized Organizations: The designated organizations in Canada authorized to perform educational credential assessments are specified by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Currently, the designated organizations are the following:

  • International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS)

  • World Education Services (WES)

  • Comparative Education Service (CES)

It's important to consult the official websites of the designated organizations or the IRCC for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding Education Credential Assessment in Canada. The specific requirements and processes may vary depending on your individual circumstances and the purpose for which you are seeking the assessment.


World Education Services (WES) is designated by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to provide Educational Credential Assessments (ECAs).


An educational credential assessment is used to evaluate degrees and diplomas earned outside of Canada. View a sample ECA.


With a WES educational credential assessment you can:

  • Meet IRCC immigration program requirements (note for physicians and pharmacists)

  • Meet Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) requirements (especially the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program)

  • Qualify for IRCC’s Agri-Food Immigration Pilot

  • Gain recognition for your education so you can pursue your goals in Canada

  • Store your report (and verified educational documents) for future use

A WES ECA is valid for five years from the date of issue.

For example, you can continue using it for future Express Entry profiles.



Note: ECA applicants only need to submit their highest earned credential. However, there are a few exceptions to this requirement. For more information, please read: WES Requirements for ECAs.



The ECA process typically involves submitting the required documents, including academic transcripts, diplomas, and other relevant supporting materials, to the designated organization of your choice. The organization will then assess the credentials and provide an official report that outlines the equivalency of your education in Canada.


Assessment Criteria: 

The designated organizations evaluate various aspects of your educational credentials, such as the level of education, program duration, course content, and grading systems. They compare this information to Canadian educational standards to determine the equivalent level of education in Canada.



The ECA reports issued by designated organizations are typically valid for a certain period, usually five years. It is important to check the validity period as it may affect your application for immigration or other purposes.


Types of Assessments:

The ECAs provided by designated organizations in Canada are mainly used for immigration purposes. However, some organizations also offer general assessments for employment or educational purposes within Canada. It is important to choose the appropriate type of assessment based on your specific requirements.


Official Language Proficiency:

It is important to note that an ECA evaluates your educational credentials and not your language proficiency. If you are applying for immigration or study purposes, you may need to provide separate proof of language proficiency, such as through language tests like IELTS or CELPIP.


Request to meet an advisor.

We will be in contact as soon as possible

* Your personal information, email and phone will be kept private and will not be shared or sold.
* One of our advisors will be calling you within the next business day.

bottom of page